Illinois Valley Cellular is devoted to the continuing effort to help enrich the lives of those in our local Coverage area. We are proud to participate in local community events, schools, and non-profit opportunities. Because we receive many requests for sponsorship and donations across a wide variety of projects we have created guidelines and request forms to help streamline the consideration process for sponsorship by IV Cellular.
Illinois Valley Cellular supports events, sponsorships and donations in-kind for projects that:
- are located within our home coverage area and benefit the residents of the counties we serve. (counties of LaSalle, Bureau, Putnam, Marshall, Stark, Livingston, Ford and Iroquois)
- are easily executed given the timetable provided
- our employees and staff can assist with or attend, if applicable
- are not politically affiliated with any party or promote a cause that may be deemed controversial
- are budget sound and well planned
Any organization requesting sponsorship must answer the following questions for consideration of sponsorship. Answering all questions does not guarantee acceptance of the request. Requests must be received at least 30 days
prior to the event. Thank you for your interest in Sponsorship from Illinois Valley Cellular.